Craving pizza? Here’s how to make pizza dough! 😀
Who doesn’t love pizza? I don’t know a single person who doesn’t!
A good pizza depends on the quality of the pizza dough used.
It’s often thought to make pizza dough was hard, but really, it’s not!!! It’s all about the right ingredients: ’00’ flour, water, yeast, salt and nothing more!
Pizza is easy to make, pleases everyone, and is quite healthy if made at home 😉
Pizza is really fun to do with kids, since you can let them be creative, helping to make their favourite pizza from scratch. 😀
This homemade pizza dough can be made and frozen, ready to to bake any authentic pizza in no time.
Learn about to make the perfect pizza dough recipe for authentic Italian pizza dough using 00 flour to give a crispy crust and golden-brown around the edges.
A easy pizza dough recipe for beautifully crispy pizzas!
Notes: To freeze pizza dough, divide the dough into portion sizes, and seal each ball of dough tightly in a freezer bag for up to 1 month.
Thaw the pizza dough overnight in the fridge, or for 2 – 3 hours at room temperature,before you want to use it.
|Pizza dough|| |
- 300g 00 flour
- ½ x 7 g dried yeast packet
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup (240) ml lukewarm water
- Add the yeast to ½ cup lukewarm water.
- Add the sugar, stir gently to dissolve, and let the yeast rest for 10 mins.
- Put flour in the bowl of a stand mixer and add the yeast and olive oil.
- Salt the remained water and add them, a little at a time, kneading on low speed with a dough hook for 1 - 2 minutes, until well incorporated and dough is not "sticky".
- Gradually increase the speed to medium and mix for 5 - 7 min until forms a elastic and smooth ball (adding a pinch of flour, if the dough does not release from the sides of the bowl, or a small amount of water if them is very dry and floury).
- Cover dough with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise in a warm place, away from drafts, for about 1 hour 30 mins, until the dough has doubled in size.
- Now remove the dough from bowl and put on a flour-dusted surface and knead it a bit to remove all bubble air with your hands (press it down with your fist).
- You can either use it immediately, or keep it, wrapped in clingfilm, in the fridge (or freezer) until required.
- If using straight away divide the dough up into as two balls, this amount of dough is enough to make two medium pizzas.
Buona pizza!!! 😉